Working in Romania? Our weaknesses are better known that our strengths and not many people will motivate you to come to work and travel in Romania. This is because, in my opinion, they do not know how things have changed.
I’ll give you a few reasons to consider Romania as a country to work in, at least for 2-3 years period of time:
- Exposing yourself to the Romanian different culture and business environment will help you strengthen your personal brand.
- A job in Romania will give you the opportunity to meet new challenges, build, transform and improve.
- Things are happening here.
- The economy is growing, people are changing and new rules are applying.
- You have a wide choice of recreational things to do: hiking in the Carpathians, party & tanning at the Red Sea, rafting on the Jiu River, exploring caves & castles & monasteries…
If you are at least curious to work and travel in Romania, here are a few sites that offer job opportunities in English:
- BestJobs.ro – Find the best job
- eJobs.ro – No. 1 in online recruiting
- JobsFair.ro – Online graduate jobs fair open 365 days/year
- JobStore.ro – The future in online recruiting!
- MyJob.ro – Reach for your dream
- PlusJobs.ro – Your big plus
- WorkExperience.ro – Recruitment Agency
For a different point a view, check out ExpatRomania.ro
Let me know how your thoughts on this subject!
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Ți-a plăcut articolul? Votează-l!
Prinde și noutățile pe e-mail!