Things I wish I did this summer
- Have a picnic or barbecue every Sunday.
- Go to the beach every other weekend.
- Start to improve my home at the beginning of the summer, not at the end; thus avoiding to miss the Indian summer.
- Go to the drive-in-cinema with my husband and daughter.
- Buy more plants for my balcony.
- Wear more dresses.
- Buy 1-2 dresses to renew my wardrobe.
- Learn the habit of drinking more water.
- Go to concerts, festivals and other public events where I can take my kid with me.
- Go to the pool every other day (if there was one close to my home and at a fair price).
- Do something I never done before, like horse-back-riding.
- Read all the magazines I have on my nightstand.
- Make more time to play in the park with my daughter.
- Cook more soups for my family.
- Buy a new summer hat.
- Enjoy a happy hour every day.
- Dance more, at parties or at the club.
- Eat so much fruits that I could feel my stomach burst.
- Drink/make more lemonade and orangeade and milkshakes.
- Re-learn how to make ice-cream from scratch and/or delightful frozen yogurt.
- Start a jogging routine in the park nearby.
What do you have on your list?
Lasa un comentariu la acest articol sau un trackback de pe site-ul tau.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Ți-a plăcut articolul? Votează-l!
Prinde și noutățile pe e-mail!
Acest articol are niciun comentariu aprobat până acum.