It´s time to share your Travel Notes about Romania!
7.5 million tourists visited Romania in 2007, 27% more than 2006. Hotels and motels had been built, renovated and marketed. The offer is wide and unique: beaches, the Danube delta, mountains, and spa resorts – all four seasons have something interesting to offer.Almost everyone is making an effort to redefine the Romanian tourism and discover its strengths:
– the hosts are improving the quality of their services
– the authorities are branding the “fabulous spirit” of Romania
– the agencies are marketing their offers
I invite the foreign tourists to share their stories about visiting Romania on a news blog created especially for you: TravelNotes.ro. Create an account in seconds and start sharing pictures and comments about Romania. Here are a few hints:
– What part of the biodiversity caught your attention: the relief, the fauna or the flora?
– Which cultural event brought you to Romania or interested you?
– What do you think of the Romanian people you encountered?
– Did you enjoy hiking and discovering the nature around you?
– Which Romanian tradition caught you attention?
– How does the food you had in Romania differed from the one in your country?
– Which tourist destination from Romania would you recommend to your friends?
Share your travel notes, eve if you have a blog or profile in a travel community – we want to know about it and let others learn from your experiences.
Bottom line: We want to know what the foreign tourists think about Romania. The simple truth, so we can learn from it.
Lasa un comentariu la acest articol sau un trackback de pe site-ul tau.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Ți-a plăcut articolul? Votează-l!
Prinde și noutățile pe e-mail!