I live, therefore I abstain
A new book about healthy eating hit the stores: “Traiesc, deci ma abtin” (I live, therefore I abstain) by Doctor Mihaela Bilic.
The book is interesting enough to not skip any page and gives you good reasons not to give up any diet you have started so far. I do recommend it to those who still have questions about healthy habits for eating.
Here are a few details for the book:
– Web-site: doctorbilic.com (only in Romanian; it has an order form)
– Size: 174 pages with many pictures and very legible.
– Price: 49,9 lei / 13.5 euros / 19.6 usd
– recommended by: Mihaela Radulescu, Teo Trandafir, Loredana Groza, Andreea Raicu, Andreea Berecleanu and Oana Cuzino
– as far as I know, the book is available only in Romanian.
The summary includes:
1. Everything, but common sense
2. Why we haven’t succeeded so far
3. Why this time it will be different
4. 7 steps to success
5. Menu suggestions
6. Base knowledge
My favorite advice(s): do the regime for at least 3 months, to change the mental image about you body. And do not eat within 3 hours before going to the gym.
17 truths to get you in great shape is another great article on healthy living. Read it and choose 5 “truths” to implement in your life. Make them your goal for a month and note the results. After all, a healthy living is only our choice. Do not leave it to the “experts” and good-willing friends. Take control of your habits and learn how to change them. This process has a great bonus: you will learn more about you, your body and your wishes.
In my opinion, finding the appropriate balanced life for you should also result in celebrating the womanhood.
It is NEVER too late to start discovering the right food and exercise for you.
Lasa un comentariu la acest articol sau un trackback de pe site-ul tau.
You can leave a comment, or trackback from your own site.
Ți-a plăcut articolul? Votează-l!
Prinde și noutățile pe e-mail!