While catching up with reading blogs over the weekend, I’ve found an interesting post: play tag online with books. I’m sure you’ve played tag in you childhood, you remember the fun you had.
I loved this version immediately and here’s my challenge for you:
1. Pick up the book closest to you, no matter where you are right now.
2. Open it on page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence/phrase on that page.
4. Post below, in the comments section, the next 4 sentences/ phrases.
5. Send this post to a friend or more, and invite them to do the same.
6. Do NOT search around for a cool or smart book; just pick up the one closest to you.
Here is my book: Romanian-English Dictionary, by Andrei Bantas (I’m at the office now :D ).
Ha (interj) = ha!
Habar (sn) = idea; (grija) care
Hac (sn) = a veni de ~ cuiva to get the better of somebody.
Hai(de) (interj) = come on!
Now it’s your turn! You’re it! ;)