- Exposing yourself to the Romanian different culture and business environment will help you strengthen your personal brand.
- A job in Romania will give you the opportunity to meet new challenges, build, transform and improve.
- Things are happening here.
- The economy is growing, people are changing and new rules are applying.
- You have a wide choice of recreational things to do: hiking in the Carpathians, party & tanning at the Red Sea, rafting on the Jiu River, exploring caves & castles & monasteries…
Changing the world for the better … tough job, but somebody has to do it. Some people’s destinies are connected to the humankind’s evolution. They make pieces of history. They invent and fight for things that save / humanize / enrich lives.
One of these things is LifeStraw® (Switzerland), a water-purification tool that turns even the dirtiest water into safe drinking water by filtering out bacteria and viruses. This life saving tool won the World Changing Ideas Award, a competition organized and sponsored by Saatchi & Saatchi. Their objective is to recognize, celebrate and promote ideas that have the potential to change the world.
You can find more information about this product on their official web site: lifestraw.com. Just to sum it up: it is highly portable, kills 99.9999% of bacteria and 98.7% of viruses that can cause deadly diseases and can filter up to 700 litres of water.
I hope that the Saatchi & Saatchi marketing consultancy worth USD 50,000 will have the desired effect: to bring the LifeStraw® to every people who lack access to safe drinking water.
I see this device delivered next to the OLPC laptop to the children in the developing countries, like a 2 in 1 package. I also see this tool part of the wilderness survival kit you bring with you when you go hiking or mountaineering, next to the Swiss army knife, firestarter and survival blanket. Travel agencies should give it to you when you book trips to exotic destinations. What can I say….a life savior in situations that you only see on Discovery’s I shouldn’t be alive TV-program.So far, the good news is that LifeStraw® is already distributed in major rural towns in Uganda. Congratulations, LifeStraw® team!